Registration Fees “Full Week Regular/Student” for participants include:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Admission to the Industry Day, on Tuesday, June 25, 2019
- Reception Dinner on Monday, June 24, 2019 (for ICPM participants and all others that registered for the whole week, the workshops, or the Industry day with dinner)
- Conference Dinner Petri Nets and ACSD on Thursday, June 27, 2019 (for the participants of Petri nets or ACSD and people that registered for the whole week)
- Guided City Tour on Wednesday, June 26, 2019
(Please select it in the registration, if you want take part)
- On Sunday, June 23, 2019, you have the opportunity to participate in the Petri net course at our chair (free of charge). Please select this on the registration page.
- On Friday, June 28, 2019, from 13:30 to 18:00 there will be a special event to celebrate “40 Years of Petri Nets”. If you would like to participate, you can select this on the registration page (free of charge).
- Congress material (congress bag, final programme, proceedings, etc.)
- Coffee breaks and lunches at the congress venue
The participant fees for the 3 days / workshop and tutorials are adjusted accordingly. You can select this during your registration.
The online registration ended on June, 16. 2019. Onsite registration is possible, but please note that 50,00 € will be charged on top of the late Registration rates. For example, the PN/ACSD 3 – Day regular registration is 400,00 € + 50,00 € = 450,00 €.
More information (Students, Visa, Cancellation, Change of name)
In order to be eligible for student fees, we kindly request you to email us a letter from your super visor to email@example.com. In the letter, the supervisor needs to indicate that you are under her / his supervision. At least one non-student registration per accepted paper is required unless the paper has been written solely by student(s).
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa, such can be provided to attendees who are author or co-author of a paper accepted at one of the main conferences. You need to register for the ICPM/Petri Nets/ACSD main conference before your request for an invitation letter can be processed. No invitation letter will be issued until your registration has been completed, processed and paid in full, and the eligibility of your request can be assessed.
Please send your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide
- your full name as it appears on your passport
- your nationality
- your affiliation
- title of your paper
- a copy of the pdf confirmation letter that you will receive by email when you have completed and paid for your registration.
Cancellation of registration
We regret that refunds will be accepted for cancellations made for health reasons only.
Notification of cancellation must be made by e-mail and sent to email@example.com.
Change of name
Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.